The only time I'll ever go to the Macy's Day Parade again, is if I can sit in the MTV building across from Macy's and have the enclosed front row seats! No fighting through the mass of people like you see below. We started out in the back of this crowd and wiggled our way up to the front near the street (the one the parade route traveled). We ended up with a great view though. Check out the kid in the orange
hoodie, do you think he is having fun? Do any of these people look like they are having fun? They are probably still mad about the fact that I stomped on their toes and pushed them in the back to make our way to the front.
Ok, do you think I would really do something like that? Never mind, don't answer that.
Kei is mimicking the excitement some of the people had when the floats came by. He's such a smart
alic (one of my wonderful spellings that I'm sure is incorrect) and acts just like his father (he he he).

Here is a shot of the famous Mr. Potato Head. The MTV building is the one with the
Rocawear advertisement on it.
Piccachu was a hit.
Kei use to love the cartoon and trading cards but has since out-grown it. He still like the float and thought it was pretty cool or "tight" as he would say.
Ahhh-who doesn't like Care Bears? I think
Tenderheart waved at us..ya, I'm pretty sure the wave was intended for us.

The grand finale and mother of all floats...SANTA! This is the
real Santa, not just some mall wanna be.

Can you find us?

The parade is over and wait..everyone is heading in the wrong direction. Oh, maybe that is just us. We decided to stay at Time Square while since we were right there. Hey, we didn't claw our way to the front
just to see the parade.
2 comments:
HOW fun! You are crazy!!! We went to NY when it wasn't the parade, and I thought there were too many people there!
Wow, I'm jealous...kind of. It would have been cool to see the parade, but way too many people! You guys are brave!
Post a Comment