I still have nightmares from when I was little and we would go on family vacations. We were too poor to fly nine kids anywhere so we had to drive. Yes, as you can imagine I've been propped between two open car doors with my pants down, trying to go to the bathroom without getting it all over myself. I don't know what is wrong with me but I could never succeed without getting it on the back of my pants or my shoes or sometimes both. I think that is why I had so many bladder infections as a kid. I would hold it for days if I had to!
Have you ever had a similar problem???
Don't worry and never fear....P-MATE is here!

You can check it out at p-standingup.com
All you have to do is simply pop open the P-Mate and move your underwear aside. Place the cupped opening against your body, under the flow area between your legs.
Tilt hips so funnel faces slightly downwards.





5 comments:
Very interesting. This is actually something I think Brett's mom would really like - there are some funny stories in his family having to do with body fluids and long car trips... =)
Hey....write your name and then I will come over and take your family picture for your christmas card right by it!
This is hilarious. I wonder if they can ship it before Christmas....we may have to keep this in mind for next years Friendship Circle!!!!
Wow...who thought of this little contraption? Let us know how that works out for you...cuz you should definitely give it a try ;-)
Danette, I totally dreamt I had to use one of these last night. It worked great though :)
Well, I bet if you are good at putting in a tampon without a restroom you are good at peeing without a restroom. Boys have it so easy. We took a mason jar with us for Luke to pee in our drive to CA. It was so easy no stopping and no smells. Then he realized an easy way to get out of his car seat!
Post a Comment