
The Saturday sports are back! Kei made the travel basketball team again and started this past Saturday. They are going to be long days for us
all, as he has 3 games every Sat. and 2 of them we have to travel 45 minutes to get to. It is all worth it though when we get to see Kei succeed at what he loves to do. Last year, Kei was notorious for his relentless defense and was the kid who would be flying and diving all over the court for loose balls. It is very frustrating for the "big" guys on the opposing team, who get the rebound stolen from them by the "not so big" Kei. This year he has added another weapon to his arsenal. He was the high scorer w/10 points in his first travel game. He ROCKED! He is playing with more offensive confidence this year and we can't wait to see what the season has in store. To be continued...
6 comments:
Great stats Keion. We need to come watch a game or two. Have I mentioned yet that I absolutely love his hair?!!
Keion - you are AWESOME!! I will love seeing you play when I come to visit in February. I am so proud of you.
GO KEION!! Way to rock the house:) Also, Will and I really like the background of your banner, pretty clever! Luke asked "is he going to play basketball" just by looking at those two pictures! How does he know what b-ball jersey's look like? Or the floor? Who knows:)
NICE!! He looks SO grown up in that picture!!! I remember seeing his picture in The Friend! Go Pro Keion!
Way to go Keion! by the way Danette I have tagged you! Check out my blog for the rules.
Way to go Keion!!! You are such a great athlete and so fun to watch, even for me, who doesn't really like ANY sports. Keep it up!
Post a Comment