My hair was getting to the point that it looked like I had a mullet. Yikes! Keion took this picture of the back of my hair before I got it cut and it was pretty painful to see just how bad it looked.
This was after I got it cut. I like it TONS better.I think it looks better in this picture and it wasn't even combed. My hairdresser blow dried it and sent me on my way. She was able to fix the back without taking too much off the length. What do you think? Better, right?
I'm so sick of the A-Line cut that I'm doing something completely different this time. The place I go to get my hair done has a lot of really stylin' ladies that do hair so maybe I'll just copy one of them! I want to do something bold with the color but I always chicken out. Possibly because it costs so much to get it done and so I want it to be something I know I'll like. I think next time I am going to try and be more daring.If you have any fun hair ideas for me let me know, I'm open for suggestions.



14 comments:
It looks so cute Danette! You should show us a picture of the front too. Where did you end up getting it cut?
I like it. Isn't it a good day when you get your hair cut?! I am like you, I hold out way too long because it is so darn expensive. But, then it makes me oh so happy when I FINALLY get it cut!
Very cute! I love your hair short! I am glad you guys are doing so well! :)
I'm just jealous you can pull off short hair.
Your hair looks great! I am not one of those gutsy ones that have a new cute hair style all the time. By the way I love you family photo. It's so cute and creative!
now take on of the front! it looks really good.
my parents didnt end up doing the studman. for some reason they chickened out and didnt train hard enough so they say!! haha.
the hunkin burnin in the pic is a boy i met that we have been doing a few things here and there! everything is good!!
I am pretty sure the back of my hair looks just like the first picture. I always wonder if the person that sits behind me in church is thinking that girl needs a new do! Love the new cut. What does the front look like?
Looks great! I think just go bold with the color, you can totally pull it off. Do some fun color right in front. Lookin' good:)
Front, Front, Front, Front!!!! :)
The back looks super cute but I agree with everyone else, we need to see a picture of the front. When I saw you in June I didn't think your hair was an a-line anymore so I think you already had a cute new do.
Very cute in the back....I am with Allison though....we want to see the front.
So I have to tell you that I got my haircut similar to yours not long after you moved.....I didn't stick with it nearly as long as you did. I loved it at first but man when it started to grow out it was too hard to keep up with and not spend a fortune.
Looks GREAT! I wish I looked good with short hair - maybe someday. =)
You always look so cute, but I do love the new hair cut.
what, my comments didn't get saved. oy. over again. okay, I didn't read all the info, just skimmed, but good luck with job picking. Nice pics too. You seem happy there, that is great. I don't have a VT yet. you are a good listener and I miss you.
Post a Comment