Sunday, August 24, 2008

We are too die hard. Last night we stayed up to watch the men's basketball team bring home the gold. Not such a great idea when you are on the eastern time zone and even more of a bad idea when you have to go to work at 6:00 in the morning.
Poor Kylan is on call today. He might just be pulling 2 all nighters in a row. I can't imagine he will make it. In fact, he is probably already taking naps (if he gets one).
My eyes are on fire and I feel sick to my stomach. I know I'm not really sick but dog tired.
I'm sure we will all be a bundle of joy today.
Did any of you stay up late to watch the game? I'm happy the Olympics are over so that I can get back to a normal routine. No more late nights.
What are we going to do with our selves now??

4 comments:

The G-5+2 said...

You are crazy. Scott thought about doing that but decided against it. He even thought about going to bed early for a nap and getting up at 1:30 to watch the game. I t is a good thing he didn't though because he is still doing church things. I am with you on the Olympics ending so you can get some sleep.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Now we just have to wait for Greys.....only a month to go....I don't think that involves any late late nights though!

Maren said...

I'm with you Danette. My eyes and stomach were'nt the only things dragging. Unlike myself, you looked like you had a full night's sleep. You even had time to cut Keion's hair. Nice work.
D

hayley said...

You guys are crazy. I haven't even stayed up once past 10 for the olympics despite really really wanting to watch. It makes me so mad they save the best stuff for midnight, punks. Thank goodness for the internet!