Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beckham's Baby Blessing

One of the reasons that brought us to Idaho was the baby blessing of my newest nephew, Beckham.
This kid is a TANK! The fatter the baby the better and this kid is plenty chubby.
It was great because all of my siblings were able to be together and that hasn't happened in several years. In fact, I can't remember the last time we were all together.
Beckham was blessed at my sister's house and then there was a huge feast afterwards.
Poor Keion was still sick and trying to recover. He looks awful.
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Beckham, well not any better than this. I did take a few at my moms that I will post later. He is a sweety petitey.


Owen, another nephew who is a cutey patootie!
The girls were doing some cheerleading.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Why? Well, if you know little Miss Avery J, you know she is personality plus! You can see that she is stealing the thunder from the cheering girls. She just got right out in front of them when I was taking their picture. Hey, she might not of known the cheer but that didn't stop her from being in the spotlight!!
We had such a great time at my sister's house. My brother in-law, Aaron, did such a fantastic job and we are just so happy to have a new little, or should I say big, addition to the family. Now in a couple days I will see another new nephew on Kylan's side. Liam is a little older than Beckham but we haven't seen him in person yet so we are super excited.
Gotta love all the little babies- I hope my other sisters jump on board soon!

2 comments:

Small House said...

Looks like fun. I hope you got a little sunshine while visiting!
And the Keion is feeling better.

Have a great day.
Sandra

Kristi said...

That was a great day all around. I look back and smile thinking of it. I love special times like that and am so grateful for the wonderful in-laws I have. My love for all of you is BIG!