What kind of trash is this?? I was expecting to have at least a fraction of the scale leaning in my favor. Isn't it obvious who Kei looks like? Yes, me. We have the same crooked smile and all. I also have his beautiful skin, well sort of... ok fine, not at all, but we do have the same smile. I didn't think this test took into count sarcasm and attitude. That is where Ky caught up with me on the look alike scale. He and Kei are both smart...you know whats! I need to load some different photos and try again. Genetically I should be able to get the scale to tip in my favor but who knows, Ky is the one with the jheri curls.
13 years ago



2 comments:
This is too funny....Ben and I got a good laugh. The first time I did the Olson O Meter it said Heber looked more like me by 3% (in what universe?). I changed the picture of Heber and it then said 50/50.
I can definately see a lot of Kylan in "Neion" though! Good call Look a like meter.
I think Keion looks more like me! HAHAHA! Just kidding, but I wish I could have some of that dark beautiful skin for my children. Poor Cohen is going to be the only kid wearing a T-shirt at the swimming pool.
Post a Comment