Happy Birthday little buddy! Way to take after your coolest aunt ever! You totally put my oompa loompa costume to shame! Lookin' good!
That is a seriously cool costume! Dale is even impressed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"What do you get when you gobble down sweets? A tummy ache and holes in your teeth."
Happy Birthday Keion! Sweet costume, what a creative kid:)
That may be the coolest costume I have ever seen! Happy Birthday Keion!
I had no idea his birthday was on Halloween! How fun for a boy. And what a great costume!!
Oh my, that is so awesome. That could not be more perfect!!!! I already want to steal the idea and have my 3 kids be oompa loompas next year. Happy Birthday Keion. I suck and didn't call you on your b-day. I hope you had a good. We love you!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday little buddy! Way to take after your coolest aunt ever! You totally put my oompa loompa costume to shame! Lookin' good!
That is a seriously cool costume! Dale is even impressed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
"What do you get when you gobble down sweets? A tummy ache and holes in your teeth."
Happy Birthday Keion! Sweet costume, what a creative kid:)
That may be the coolest costume I have ever seen! Happy Birthday Keion!
I had no idea his birthday was on Halloween! How fun for a boy. And what a great costume!!
Oh my, that is so awesome. That could not be more perfect!!!! I already want to steal the idea and have my 3 kids be oompa loompas next year. Happy Birthday Keion. I suck and didn't call you on your b-day. I hope you had a good. We love you!!!
Post a Comment