Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dingle Berry

Don't you hate when you think you pinched your turd off, only to find that you've been carrying it around all day?
My sister in-law Kristi sent this picture to me and I just had to post it. When Kei was 4 yrs. old his Aunt Mikkel taught him the word- Dingle Berry(he didn't know what it ment). He would walk around saying "I have a dingle berry!" Most the time he thought it was so wonderful that he would sing the phrase. Mikkel is notorious for teaching all the nieces and nephews things their parents are continually trying to erase from their memories. Kei hasn't forgotten about dingle berry. He saw this picture and bust out laughing. It was the contagious kind of laugh that makes you laugh just listening. I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling down my cheeks and it turned into the full blown silent laugh where nothing was coming out but my body was shaking profusely. Yes, that laugh. Kei said "those guys really shouldn't sit by each other." I love the fact that they do so I can have some entertainment in my life (however gross it may be).

5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

You crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Ben and I seriously had the laugh going....you know...the one you described. His new goal is to get Heber to say Dingle Berry.

Dixon's said...

LOL...you are so funny! i will have to show this to Gage!

Anonymous said...

That a kid Keion. You know I only teach you the really important things that you need to know!

Anonymous said...

That a kid Keion! I only teach you the things that are really important that you need to know!