
I thought I would share this cute treat topper with all of you. I'm using it to top bags full of chocolate for the women I visit teach. You can make them for friends or neighbors and change the size of it in Photoshop to fit the bag you are using. You can add their name or whatever you want in the boxes before printing(print, fold in half, and attach to bag). They look great and are super simple. I also wanted to share the link to the blog that had this great FREEBIE! I'm not into scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, or anything of the such but I did find this clip on the site so check it out even if you are FAR from crafty, like myself.
Here is the link: http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
p.s. Ky had an interview in this morning in Erie, PA. and has another one Sat. in Columbus,OH. and we are also all going to Michigan in a couple of weeks for another one of Ky's interviews. I can't wait to know where we will be going and for this whole process to be done.



5 comments:
All good crafty people are good copycats! Good job for giving your VT sisters a treat. You're way ahead of me!
I'm excited to know where you guys are going as well. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Good luck to Kylan....I am sure he is dong well.
Very cute halloween treats....I wish you were my VT.
How cute! I never knew you were so creative. =) GOOD LUCK with the interviews!!
Good luck with the interviews! Keep us updated. Thanks for the VT idea. It reminds me I need to do something.
Thanks for the idea. It was a good reminder for me to visit teach, haha, so the treat is just a bonus.
Keep me informed on the interviews. It will be fun to see where I get to travel next.
Post a Comment