Monday, December 31, 2007

Tallmadge Tournament

The tournament went well. Kei's team made it to the championship game only to lose in the last two minutes. They were leading the majority of the game but just couldn't hold on. We aren't too worried as there are several other tournaments left in the season. The second place trophy wasn't too shabby anyway.
I'll give you one guess, as to who got this loose ball...Kei!
I just crack up looking at this picture. It looks like Kei and the ref have been practicing their synchronized running!
What a handsome little devil. Such a poser for the camera.
Kei receiving his second place trophy.
There were just too many photos to choose from so I threw them on this page to make it easier.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I guess he can't win EVERY time even though that would be really cool! Second place is great and I'm sure he played great!

Anonymous said...

I know I don't comment that often but I enjoyed all your pics from you trip to NY. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and I'm glad you got your nice new camera. I'm sure your are loving it. I wish I could watch Keion play basketball. I love watching those with enough tenacity (sp?) to go after all the loose balls. He'd be fun to watch. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing. -Kerri

hayley said...

Go KEION! You rock:) Love the hair, keep it growing!