Tausha is a childhood friend of mine and it's amazing that we live so close to each other. She and her husband Jefferson are expecting a little girl in September. I don't know how she does it. She is in her final year of radiology residency and plans to do a bone fellowship in Virginia after she is finished. Jefferson is also a radiologist and is going to do the same fellowship. Thinking of how busy Kylan is and the lack of sleep that he gets, I can't imagine being pregnant on top of that. She looked so amazing and was tiny as can be.
We found some little froggies on the path to Tausha's house and Kylan and I had to stop and catch them. They were so tiny and cute. My little nephew Christian would have loved a little frog like this. I'm just not sure if it would have survived a trip via mail!
The art festival was HUGE. So many things to see and do, in too short of time. There were hundreds of booths with every kind of art you can imagine. We had to take a picture of these wax faces. They look SOOOO real. I'm just wondering...who wants one of these and what are they going to do with it???
We also took a walk by the Huron river, the area down there is beautiful. I should have taken more pictures but was too busy chatting.We didn't go by the "big house" because we plan on going to a football game this next year. I want to see it up close and personal, not just on a drive by.
I have to get the recipes from dinner, Tausha made us the best food. I'll share them once I get them so we can all enjoy!
Tausha and Jefferson were so great and we are so grateful for their hospitality.
We are now waiting the day away so that we can go and pick Keion up from the airport.
Both Kylan and I are ready for him to be home. We miss him sooo much. He has had one sweet vacation and I'll get some pictures and stories up once he returns.



No comments:
Post a Comment