My friend sent them to me via email so they aren't the greatest of quality but you get the picture (no pun intended)!


#54 (Joe) and #33 (Brooks) are Keion's best friends from Kirksville. Joe is a big boy and towers of Kei! He is the same age as Keion but wears a size 12 shoe...you don't want him stepping on your toes!
What in the world??? Who knows what he was thinking but hey, check out those biceps!
I'm taking Keion's disposable camera in to get the pictures developed. I can't wait to see what he took pictures of, I'm sure they will be entertaining.



4 comments:
I remember Keion playing soccer at the YMCA...he is a natural. Few kids have that kind of self control over their body. Watch out for him! He's amazing!
Keion is amazing! I'm glad you survived him being gone!! It can be tough, we were away from our kids for 2 weeks!! So glad to be back with them!
How fun that he still gets to see friends from the 'ville'. It looks like he had a blast!
That's awesome! He is such an amazing kid!!
Post a Comment