We are finally getting back in the swing of things after our trip out west.
Kylan officially started work today. His first rotation is ICU. Yucky. I believe it is the
most difficult rotation to start out on. If he makes it through this month then it will
only make him that more efficient on his next rotations.
He has house call on the 4th of July and goes in at 6:00 a.m and doesn't finish until 12:00 p.m. the next day. No thank you, I'll stick to cleaning and yard work.
I'm not sure what we, meaning Kei and myself, are going to do for the 4th.
Rumor has it that our neighbor puts on his own firework show that lasts 2 hours. Sounds a bit much but maybe it is true. I'll have to ask on of the adults around here, kids sometime exaggerate. Adults NEVER do that!
Keion runs around with the neighbor kids and plays all day long. He is looking forward to his 8 days away from his parents when he goes to basketball camp in Missouri with his buddies.
I asked him if he was going to miss us and he said probably not. He said he missed us when we went on our honeymoon, but the kid was only 6 then. He also thought we were gone for 2 weeks and we all laughed when we told him it was only 5 days.
I've been doing yard work the past couple days. I'm going to plant some seeds and try to add a little color to the beds. Overall things are starting to look up around here. Give me until Sat. and then I will post some pics of the place.
Enjoy your day, wherever you are!
13 years ago



3 comments:
I love the new pics. You guys look great! I am glad Keion is having fun with friends. It sounds like Kylan is into the swing of things as a new Dr. busy, busy, busy. I can't wait to see pics. of the house.
Yeah, that house call stuff is pretty crazy! Somehow I thought peds residency would be different. Nope every fourth night for 9 months. YIKES! Hope you guys get to see 2 hours worth of fireworks, that sounds fun. We are having our first "block" party in our cold-de-sac. They claim to have a pretty outrageous show; I guess we'll see.
Post a Comment