Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LeBron In The Making

Last week our friend Heidi called to tell us that Keion tore it up at camp, Kylan and I were both teary eyed, as we were so proud of him and sad at the same time, because we were not able to be there.
It was so exciting to see all the awards that he received and hear about all the adventures he had while he was away.
Right now folks, you are looking at the Culver-Stockton Basketball Camp Player of the week, 1 on 1 champion, free throw champion, 3 on 3 champion, and his 5 on 5 team lost in the championship game. WOW!
He also played in the Missouri State Games (ShowMe Games) with a basketball team that was thrown together. They took 2nd place and lost the championship game by 2 measly points.
Check out all of his new hardware. It won't be long and his room will not be able to fit anymore awards or trophies.
Way to go Keion, we are so proud of you and all of your accomplishments! Now we just need to get him to grow a foot or so, any suggestions??

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Holy cow, I hope he left some talent out there for let's say...maybe my kids. That's awesome!!! I bet he had the time of his life. I can only imagine what proud parents you were. Great job Keion!

robertsfamof5 said...

That is great. Way to go. I can't wait to watch my kids play sports.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Good job Kei....Heber enjoyed seeing your new picture with all of your "prizes"

We sure miss you!

Kristi said...

I knew Keion took after his aunt, Kristi! Oh wait, the only award I ever won at a b-ball campe was best defensive player. This girl couldn't make a shot to save her life. I am so proud of him. I don't think he needs to grow, he is doing fabulous just the height he is!!!! We love you, Keion!

Leanne said...

Congrats, Keion. I'm glad you had a good time.

Jen said...

That is awesome! congratulations Keion.

Dixon's said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while and it looks like you guys have been busy.

Way to go Keion!! You must get all that talent from your mom.

I have started to run a little bit and it is tough. If I keep it up maybe I will look as good as you some day. You are amazing!! Miss you guys.