We got off to a bad start this morning. I woke up at 5:45 to go to the bathroom and Kylan was still laying in bed, fast asleep. The alarm typically goes off at 5:00, he hits snooze a couple times and then gets up. This was way past snooze time. I woke him up and he jumped right out of bed (this is extremely rare) and got ready in 15 minutes. There was no time for breakfast and he was out the door.It sure does stink to have to be at the hospital so early in the morning. He is looking forward to next month when he is on anesthesia and will not have to be at the hospital so long.
It took me forever to fall back asleep, but there was no way I was getting up that early!
I've just started back running, again. I know, it seems like I've done this several times. Unfortunately "life" keeps getting in the way.
Now that I'm starting to feel more settled, I've hit the pavement. Today was day 3 in a row so I should be hooked. Keion has run with me two of the days for about a mile and then I drop him off and keep on going. It feels good to get my big butt out there running. I do hate that I feel like I'm carring a bus behind me. My bootie has gotten BIG!
My friend Allison is going to do some running with me, that should help me pick up my pace and keep me motivated to go. We are thinking of doing the 10 mile CRIM at the end of Aug. I have until the 25th of this month to decide. I'm sure we will do it.



4 comments:
I can feel for you. Since I have been in Idaho I have actually been able to sleep past 5:30 in the morning. For some reason I started waking up when Ben does...maybe he feels like he doesn't need to be quiet anymore.
Good luck with the running. I have pretty much let myself go since I have been here. It will be hard to go back to the Y. maybe I should go back to Massillon and let Jodie kick my behind around for a while.
MAN, YOU AND THAT ALLISON CHICK MUST BE CRAZY!! TEE, HEE. I HOPE I DON'T LET YOU DOWN GIRLY. SEE YA THURSDAY.
I've been waking up that early only because my pregnant bladder can't make it all night. Glad Kylan wasn't late and that you could go back to sleep.
Running... you're CRAZY! Motivated, in-shape and looking fabulous, but CRAZY!
Good luck with your running! I have to tell you I miss walking with you! I still can't believe that my legs could keep up with your long strides without jogging(At least not all the time)!
Post a Comment