We decided to try one of the mini put golf courses. This one turned out to be just what we were looking for. We all played for only $13.00 and I thought that was cheap, especially because the course was so nice.
I couldn't decide what pictures to post so I just threw several on.
Keion gets the one and only, hole-in-one for the day.

Here is a shot of the course.
I had to put this sequence of pictures on. Keion was first to go (so he wasn't sure how to judge the hole) and thought he needed to give the ball some heat to get it over the water.
You will have to click on this picture to make it larger and see the expression on the guys faces. Too funny. Not only did Keion clear the water, but he cleared the parking lot next door too. Kylan was the good guy and went and fetched the ball so Keion could keep playing. What a nice dad because I sure in the heck wasn't givin' up my ball!
On the way home we picked up a BLT pizza from Jet's. I has to be the best BLT pizza I've ever had, even beats Angelo's in Massillon.We then went outside to play a game of horseballs. I've just recently mentioned this game and this is what our homemade version looks like. It is a ton of fun and all the neighbor boys wanted to come play too so we made teams and had ourselves a little friendly competition.

This picture doesn't show it well but these two were dancing, something to do with making them throw better, I don't know.

Sunday was just a relaxing day where we did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Kylan was too rested and not use to the sleeping in and time off so he had a very difficult time going to bed last night. He had even a more difficult time waking up this morning.

This picture doesn't show it well but these two were dancing, something to do with making them throw better, I don't know.
Sunday was just a relaxing day where we did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Kylan was too rested and not use to the sleeping in and time off so he had a very difficult time going to bed last night. He had even a more difficult time waking up this morning.So, tonight is another call night and I'm going to try some of your advice. Thank you for sharing.
If any of you feel like calling, do, I'll be up late!



5 comments:
This is such a fun game. I played it for my first time last month at my Aunts in Indiana. So fun. I may have to purchase this one. Good luck sleepin. Ryan is working all night too, so I will be feeling your pain!
We have this game too but we call it "redneck horseshoes" but horseball works as well. It's a lot more descriptive. Seriously, some of the names people use for games. Kerri and Cody have a local game called "cornhole." I still can't get over that one.
Good job getting A hole in one.I wish you could have been there at bear lake.We had fun.We would have had more fun with you. Love,Payton
Hooray for weekends off. Ben finally had one as well after a literal week from Hell!!!
In all the years of med school and internship I have never seen him as busy and as exhausted as he was this past week. Poor guy!
It looks like you made the most of your time together and had a good time.
YEAH! I am so glad he was able to have some time off and you guys had fun. Good luck sleeping!! I also feel your pain because my baby Peyton is some what of a night owl.
Post a Comment