I can't believe I was willing to watch their dog while they went to NYC for Thanksgiving, considering they were trying to do this to my child...

It really doesn't matter how hard anyone tries to convince Keion to like BYU, his dad has already brainwashed him to the extreme and he will never cheer for them. Wouldn't it be ironic if Keion got a scholarship he couldn't refuse to BYU and then we would all have to cheer for them...I think Keion would drop out and work at McDonalds first!!We just picked Boo (the dog) up and she is already making herself feel at home by snuggling up to Keion while he plays xbox.
Don't worry about Boo she will be just fine plus she has her white little blanket that she is getting frisky on ( yes, I took a picture and will post it later!).
Don't worry about Boo she will be just fine plus she has her white little blanket that she is getting frisky on ( yes, I took a picture and will post it later!).



3 comments:
Have fun dog sitting, maybe you will fall in love and have to get one for yourselves! By the way congrats to Keion for being so awesome. I can only imagine the relief that comes from knowing how smart your kid is and that he is very well liked...that's when all the hard work of parenting pays off, right!?
Dog sitting for the holidays that should be fun! The dog looks really cute, you guys should have fun! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanks for watching Boo and taking good care of her. You guys are the best...even though you don't like the Cougs. Sinners. See you soon!! Thanks again.
Post a Comment