Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mush

This is what we had for breakfast everyday of my life growing up (at least the first 6 years or so). Some people refer to it by it's common name, Cream of Wheat.
But that is not even what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about my brain right now.
Is it Friday?
Can Thanksgiving break come any quicker?
Will someone clean my house, do the laundry, run Keion where he needs to be, go to the doctor for me, plan my church lesson and sometime in there get me some sleep?????

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh, you mothers and your busy lives. I volunteer to help!

robertsfamof5 said...

mmmmm. Cream of Wheat. My favorite growing up and still love it!!! Hope you get some sleep!

Sharisa said...

Ditto on the housework, laundry and running kids around. Don't you think sometimes it would be nice to have a wife to do all that stuff for you ;). I do!
My kids love cream of wheat - me too I have to say! LOL. HOpe you guys are doing great!

Kristi said...

I lived off of Cream of Wheat in college. I love that stuff! You guys didn't know how good you had it with your mom making you a warm breakfast every morning!

Bex said...

That is so funny we called it mush too! I still do and so do my kids we love it! I love your family picture it is so cute. I hear you on being busy it gets so crazy sometimes!

Jen A. said...

Those orange tree are gorgeous!! Okay, maybe I miss the midwest a little!