Saturday, November 8, 2008

WHY?

Do you lose all ambition to get things done when clouds roll in, temperatures drop, and it starts to rain/snow?
Is there a chemical reaction that takes place in our bodies? I swear it must be so. It is the only explanation I can give because no matter how hard I try I can't get out from under my blanket (really Keion's) and do the things I'm suppose to.
I could go for a maid about now.
I took this picture of the gloomy gray that hangs over me. Looking at it now it doesn't seem so bad. Maybe those bright beautiful orange trees are what I should focus on, not the depressing sky.
What do you do when the weather has you curled up on the couch with a comfy blanket and a cup of hot cocoa?

6 comments:

hayley said...

Those are beautiful trees! as to your question... hmmm... plan your move to CA:) hehe, it would be fun to live by you guys again!

Jen said...

My motivation seems to be the fact that my kids will have to go to school in their underwear next week if I don't do laundry soon. I love to curl up with a good book when it is ocld outside and not worth getting dressed.

The G-5+2 said...

I am with you. I do nothing on rainy cold days. It always seems like those are the days that I really need to be doing everything. Yet somehow I just talk on the phone and do nothing at all.

Jen said...

Read a book and get more hot chocolate. I have been struggling with this myself. We have bright blue skies, but the wind will knock you right over.

robertsfamof5 said...

I am with you! I heard that November is the cloudiest month of the year here in Michigan, so we are a 4th of our way into it. Hang in there!

christine said...

So I'm a freak. I love that it becomes sweater weather and the leaves change and that I can cuddle up in a blanket. I love to read and watch my favorite movies.
As far as getting motivated, eventually you'll get bored. Or smelly. And disgusted by the filth that has accumulated around you and then you'll do something about it. By then it'll be winter and you'll get to shovel snow. I know you like that.