Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What happens when you have a half day of school?

At our house it means hangin' out with your friends.

All of the kids brought over their DS's and played MarioKart against each other.


Poor Alex ran out of power and had to sit in the corner by himself while his DS charged.

I'm not sure who won but all of them were very loud and sounded like they were having a great time. I went upstairs to try and mute the commotion that was going on downstairs and Boo and Hannah followed. I think the noise level was a bit much for them too!

This is Hannah. Her sister is the girl playing against the boys. She was a life saver. Most of you know I'm not a huge dog lover or any animal lover for that matter. Well, Boo seems to like the ladies more than the men (I think this might have something to do with being pampered all day long by her owner, Sara!) and she follows me everywhere I go. I've been really good to Boo, I even let her sleep at the end of my bed, but I do not let her lick me.

Thank you Hannah for loving the dog and letting her lick you to death.


Hannah wanted to know what Boo's first, middle and last name was. Well, Boo was obviously the first name, I gave the last name after the owners-Pullins and then I told her Boo didn't have a middle name, as far as I know. She then told me it was Hannah. So Micah and Sara, if you didn't have a middle name for Boo, you do now!


For the past hour or so Kylan and Keion have been putting up Christmas lights. Can you tell how thrilled Keion is? It is far too cold for me to stand out there and help. So I'm indoors blogging and brewing them some hot chocolate. Come on, I'm not completely worthless...at least not now!

We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stuff your guts out!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We'll miss you guys. I hope your day is full of yummy food, college football, and lots of relaxing!!!!! Loves ya.....