Tuesday, October 16, 2007

He's Back

Kyl has finally made it back from being in Idaho for the past two weeks. Kei and I ditched school to go and pick him up in Columbus and had ourselves a little adventure. Not a pleasant one, I might add. First let me say that Columbus is the 15th largest city in the U.S. Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself. I add this little disclaimer to justify why I got lost. The directions I had to Aimee Sorenson's house were not panning out. One of the roads I was to take was nowhere to be found. Keion and I spent over an hour lost. Finally, Aimee got us going in the right direction and in the end we went directly to the hospital to pick Ky up instead of going to her house first. I had my camera ready to take a picture of Kei running to see his dad (he was ecstatic to see him) but by the time I got to the hospital I was so mad and frustrated I completely forgot. This picture of my cutie patootie will be good enough. I just wuv him. We are sooo happy that he is home again. Thank goodness all of his out rotations are finished. Ky also had his first residency interview. It was with Doctor's (Affinity) Hospital in Massillon. He had to be at the interview at 6:30 this morning and I just wasn't sure if he was going to be coherent enough to answer the questions. He said it went
well and it wasn't too painful. I'm sure he was amazing.

This is a picture of Aimee's boy Noah. Do any of you K-Vill people remember him? If so, it should be no surprise to see the Spider Man magnets I gave him lined up in a row! Little Noah, you are just like your mommy!
This is Jake. Aimee's other boy. He is a tank and completely opposite of his brother Noah. They are about to have another little brother join the family soon. Can't wait until baby Luke arrives!



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you have your hubby back! Jeff leaves for 2 weeks in another week. :( and then for a month in January. Thanks for posting pictures of Aimees kids! They are so cute!

Kevin said...

Is the boy pointing to the fridge using arabic?

That language looks very foreign. I'm impressed. I'm triligual: idahoan, utahan and new yawk!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Such handsome boys....even the one on top. We are sure missing you all back in OH. I am happy Kylan made it home safely and did well on his interview...we didn't doubt him for a minute.

hayley said...

Oh my goodness those boys are good looking! I hate getting lost, glad you finally found you way:) I haven't really had a chance to check blogs, so here I go trying to update myself! Glad you have your hubby back. Will has one week left in Fresno and then we head back to UT. It has been so nice to have my parents help with the boys, but we are so looking forward to being home. Luckily this is Will's one and only out rotation.