Monday, October 29, 2007

Never Too Old

You are never too old to enjoy a pumpkin farm. Kei didn't have school last Friday and I had to force him to go to a pumpkin farm with some of my friends from the medical service league. It was rainy Friday and Kei wanted to spend the day playing video games. Although he was apprehensive at first, after he saw the corn maze and fed some crazy animals he was having a great time. It really was enjoyable. There was so much to do on this farm and I've posted some pics from our adventure.



Jen, myself and Mary with all of our kids. Jen and Mary's husbands are orthopedic surgeons at the hospital Ky works at.

Kei has a texture issue with this bumpy, lumpy gourd-this is also when we first arrived and he was still having a little attitude.







The lady who did the face painting was amazing. She turned Kei into a pirate. I wanted him to leave it on until this week so he could use it as part of his Halloween costume. Even though he hates to shower, it wasn't enough to get him to keep it on. Plus he wants to be an umpa lumpa for Halloween.

























4 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

It looks like you all had a good time. I wish Heber and I could have joined you.

Kirsten said...

Good job Keion-- I'm so glad you ended up having fun. It looks like fun to me! I LOVE the eye patch. What a good idea to paint it on the face. Maybe that's what I'll be next year.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SO fun! You have some great pics! Happy Halloween!

hayley said...

Fun stuff! Will tried to get me to go in a corn maize and I refused because I hate being scared:)