It was FREE.
You can't pass up a day at the museum with friends and it's better to be inside than outdoors in the 96 degree weather with humidity. We met some girls from church along with Ashley, Maren and Valerie. Keion and his buddy had a great time even though much of the stuff was geared towards younger children.

Keion's face is the one on the far right...I love these things.
Uhhh, Keion, the theatre props need to stay in the theatre area.






I also thought this station was cool. The boys would make poses and then once you turn off the light your shadow would be left behind.
Cool, ha?
Afterwards we met outside under a tree for a little lunch.
And look what happens to Keion if he sits outside too long and gets bit by a mosquito. He swells up and it gets worse than this before it gets better.
We also went to music in the park last night. It was the last night to attend. We met Pat and Norma there along with the Pullins' and Higbee's. It was fun to sit and enjoy the music, play catch and visit with each other. Afterwards Pat took us out to ice cream at Ziggy's. It was a perfect ending for a perfect day.I just love summer, don't you?



3 comments:
The pic. with Keion, pink hat and shawl, hilarious! That museum looked like a ball! Good times!
Poor Keion his foot looks twice the size! It looks like you guys had a blast though. :)
I am sorry that you are having such a miserable time since you moved to MI.....You know you can come back anytime!!!!!
I loved the pics of Keion. I have been thinking about making a trip with Hebe to the childrens museum in Cleveland.
Post a Comment