What have I been doing with all of my free time?
Mmmmm, well, uhhhh, let's see...
Yes, that's about it.
I really need to get a life, or just a lot more money. I think I would have plenty to do if I just had some more dough.
Kylan on the other hand, works 30 hours straight, sleeps, goes back to work doing his regular 11 1/2 hour shifts, sleeps, sometimes eats, reads (not for enjoyment but work) and then does this all over and over and over again.
Just a party over here. I'm surprised none of you want to join us :-)
13 years ago



4 comments:
Wow can I live a life like yours!
Sounds to familiar...
Danette, I need your email address. send it my way please.
I am sure you are missing Keion. He is one lovable kid! Enjoy your time though, he'll be home soon, school will start, and you'll be on the go! So, don't feel guilty about relaxing and having some "you" time. You've been working your tail off with that new house. It's time for a BREAK! You have my permission!
I want to so bad:( Life for will is pretty much the same! Except he has a lot more to do when he gets home because of his compromised wife, haha! It's a good thing he is not coming home tonight. He has his "golden weekend" and he really wants to go see the new batman. Babysitter anyone?
Post a Comment