Really this post is not going to be very interesting. I just wanted to waste some time while I'm here at work, hardly working. I just sat through 3 hours of ASVAB testing. SNOOOOOZER.
Thank heavens it's over and I have time to sit here and relax. We are having a Thanksgiving lunch today and all the teachers brought super yummy dishes. This isn't like your church potluck when you aren't sure if you want to eat anything at all, everything in the breakroom looks delicious. I can't wait.
I went to visit Keion's teachers last night for parent teacher conferences. I left feeling more proud of Keion and happy to be his mom. Every one of his teachers went on and on about how great Keion is and how wonderful he does in school. Two of his teachers even asked to give him extra work (more difficult) because he basicly has a 100% in those classes and breezes through the work. What a blessing. They commented on what a wonderful addition he is to the school and that they are so lucky to have him. His science teacher said that he couldn't believe how well- adjusted Keion is, considering all the times he has had to move. Again, what a blessing.
Other parents commented to the teachers about their kids coming home and talking about a boy named Keion. Being new here and them not knowing who he is, they wanted to know if he was a good kid. Of course, the teachers said glowing things to the parents and then let me know that my heart should feel good (his math teacher said this specifically to me, I wouldn't make that up on my own!) knowing that he is such a well liked kid and such a good example. I'm so happy that he has already fitting into place. I fret everytime we move and I'm so relieved that he is succeeding the way he is.
As for Kylan, he is busy doing breast implants, tummy tucks and other facial surgery. He is working with a plastic surgeon at the moment and has great hours. He is back in the O.R. so he is happy. Life is good.
We are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and then get the Christmas decorations out. Can you believe it is that time of year again??
I will stop boring all of you now and go feed my face!!!
13 years ago



6 comments:
What a good boy!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
We are most definately feeling the "lack of Keion" if you will, and miss you all so much. Everytime we drive down Stuhldrier Heber asks if we are doing to "Neon's" house.
You would be proud of me, I am actually holding myself off until after Thanksgiving to pull out the Christmas stuff. Usually I am putting it up the week of Christmas. For whatever reason though I am quite in the mood. Maybe it is all the freakin snow out there.
Take care! Have a great Thanksgiving.
Breast implants and tummy tucks, sounds fun:) I have seen a few myself, and had no desire to be any closer to the action, yuck! As for Keion, that has really got to be hard to move at his age. It must be a huge relief as a parent to hear those wonderful things said about him. The only good thing I remember about being the new kid was that the boys were like, hhmmm, some new girl!!! And that was fifth grade..... anyways, I guess it's good Keion isn't into girls yet, right? haha!!!
Keion, you are a young man to be proud of and I join in that group. You have wonderful parents that love you with a love only a parent knows. (Should I add they both must have had great parents to train them? That is why I should still be able to ground your dad when he needs it, right? (-: haha.) Anyway, you are exceptional and I know that the joy you are to all of your family in the many places they live is because you are a gift from Heavenly Father. Stay the way your are on that path of greatness in a most humble way. I love you and can't wait to see you again.
Sister P, you are not boring. And it's so awesome that Keion's such a good kid! I'm really glad that things have worked out for you guys, and I'm glad that you're having a good life.
I haven't checked your blog in ages. I love reading all your adventures.
Keion is such a good kid! You know he gets it from his AMAZING mom! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment