Fall soccer is finally over. We now have a two month break and then indoor winter soccer starts. Keion's team finished the final game with a tie. I guess it is better than a loss and they had fun so that is what matters most...or at least that is what I try to tell myself!
5 comments:
how fun! love how athletic keion is. my boys always just loved watching him in kirksville, especially at the basketball games!!
Cute pictures! He is a stud!! I was laughing when you wrote they had fun and that is what matters most...or at least that is what you are telling yourself. I feel the same way. We are so competitive in our family too. You crack me up!!
Keion is such a good looking, little man! The scenery in your photos always looks so beautiful. I hope you are enjoying and appreciating your time in MO!
I have to agree... SUCH a good looking 12-year old!!! He's definitely starting to lose the boy look. Sad to have them grow up but more good than sad. So proud of you Ke!!!
kieon looks like you did good in soccer.I liked your smurf costume. Payton
Post a Comment